Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. There are essentially eight different types of coverage - some required by law and some optional, including:
1. Bodily Injury Liability for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
2. Medical Payments for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car.
3. Property Damage Liability for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
4. Collision coverage for damage to the policyholder's car from a collision less any deductible.
5. Comprehensive coverage or OTC ( Other Than Collision) for damage to the policyholder's car not involving a collision
with another car ( including damage from fire, explosions, earthquake, floods, glass breakage, theft and vandalism).
6. Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist coverage for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver, a
driver without insurance or a driver who is underinsured.
7. Roadside Assistance
8. Rental Reimbursement and Loss of Use for the cost of a rental car if involved in a covered loss and qualified expenses
incurred as a result of the loss of use of your vehicle until settlement.