Condominium Insurance Information
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION INSURANCE
The complex provisions of individually designed insurance contracts for condominium associations, homeowner associations, time-shares and co-ops is a specialized practice. Each risk is unique and to it's own in terms of potential exposures, legal interpretation of by-laws and declarations plus a constantly changing residential association industry. Whether we're working with the individual or the association and it's board regarding the Master Policy, this area of insurance plan design requires experienced representation and a willingness to ask the right questions.
What you can expect
- Quality service
- Review of the association documents and by-laws
- A thorough analysis of your insurance needs
- A period review of your insurance program
- Comprehensive coverage and competitive premiums
- Assistance in the fair, prompt settlement of your claims
- 24-hour turn-around time on verifications of coverage to lending institutions
The insurance industry recognizes this area of risk management and insurance plan design is in a constant state of change. We are ready to assist you with your individual resident's policy or to serve the Board regarding the Master Policy and it's commercial exposures.